Skoorsteenberg Farm and Cottages | Mega Win
SKOORSTEENBERG FARM AND COTTAGES
Do something special, treat yourself to a comfortable, self-catering, the Karoo stay. Skoorsteenberg farm is in the dry and arid Tankwa Karoo region of South Africa.
Experience Tankwa Karoo accommodation with a difference. The best of both worlds – home comforts in the middle of nowhere.
* 2 fully equipped farm cottages sleeping 6 each.
* A unique campsite with amazing views.
* A working farm - with animals, olive, and date groves.
* Countryside of stark beauty - with an unusual sense of place.
* Colourful sunsets and clear skies under which to enjoy your sundowners and braais.
* Electricity and hot water delivered by Solar energy.
* Hiking, cycling, exploring and much more.
* Tankwa Karoo accommodation with a difference.
This is for people who love nature. For people that are drawn to something different or just need to re-charge. Experience beautiful sunsets and stars. Encounter wildlife. Watch and feed farm animals. Go for donkey rides. Or just chill!
Activities catered for:
* Birders - many endemic bird species.
* Geologists - Skoorsteenberg is world-famous for its geology.
* Game Viewers - numerous buck species, ostriches, and small wildlife.
* Bikers - the road there is heaven to Bikers.
* Flying Clubs and Schools - fly-in facilities with gravel landing strip.
* Dog-friendly - we love dogs that are well trained and de-flead.